Monday, September 8, 2008

POOP!

I can't believe it! Both boys pooped on the potty for the first time tonight (that I know of since they may have already done this at school and I just don't know about it)! Connor wanted to use the big toilet *I assumed* so he could pee so I had him stand on the seat and reminded him to aim carefully. I then got Cameron set up on the little toilet so he could sit down and go potty. Connor had been standing there for a few minutes and did not appear to need to pee but then I saw the big poop about to fall - right into the toilet. I was so excited I called Mike so he could see too. As Mike came in Connor had another little poop fall into the toilet. I was so excited and happy for Connor. He was really happy for himself too. We were high fiving and saying bye to the poop as Connor flushed. Very exciting stuff!

Cameron totally did not want to be outdone so he managed to get a little poop out and into the little potty which we then excitedly dumped into the big toilet to flush and say good bye. He was pretty proud of himself too. So am I!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl that is awesome....And very early in my opinion. Boys are usually tough with the pooping on the potty. Jackson took a very long time. Congrats!!!!

Stacey

Diane said...

Oh, Erin! The boys are soooo cute! My they grow up fast, don't they? Deidre is turning 22 months on the 17th, and I am trying very hard to call it the "terrific two's". She is a wonderful baby, and we are so blessed to have her!
Still trying to potty train her. She will sit on her potty right after her bath, and the water drips into the potty, which makes her laugh because it tells her to "flush".
Hope to hear from you,
Diane