Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kisses

Today the boys and I did quite a bit of shopping. I always try to sit them in the two-seater carts and today we lucked out with one at both Wal-Mart and Publix. While in Wal-Mart, I saw Connor reach over and grab Cameron's hair. I've never seen him do this before and Cameron didn't really seem to care (he's a tough kid) but I told Connor that we don't pull hair and to tell Cameron he was sorry which he did. I told him to give Cameron a hug to make it better which he did. Shortly thereafter, I saw Connor lean into Cameron (they were sitting across from each other) to try and give him a kiss. Cameron leaned in and they kissed. Then Connor did it again... and again... and again. If Cameron wasn't looking at Connor, Connor would make kissing sounds to get Cameron's attention and then Cameron would lean in to kiss Connor. One time Cameron was busy looking at something and didn't hear Connor making the kissy noises so Connor said "besito" (kiss in Spanish) to get his attention. It was the sweetest, cutest thing I think I have ever seen. It was so spontaneous. My boys love each other and it makes me so happy to see.

No comments: