Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tin Foil Hats

Today is my birthday. Mike should be easy on me, right? I decide to check my email before heading to work. I see what looks like an interesting article in the NY Times. Mike asks what I'm reading and I tell him to which he replies, "You know they are very liberal paper." I'm so tired of hearing how liberal just about every newspaper and news channel is. I snap. I tell him that I watched the debate and they are not reporting anything I did not see for myself. I tell him if he's so concerned about how liberal the paper is, he should just get his tin foil hat out. So he did. And made some for the boys too. Aren't they cute?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha - I've been waiting anxiously for this post! :P I really think THIS was the most popular costume this year, don't you? And the funniest part is people didn't even realize they were wearing a costume! ha

Cuties!