Monday, October 6, 2008

Politics: McCain's military judgement

My poor children - they have to grow up with a political junkie of a mom. I know I've completely hijacked their site with my political views but this will only last for another month or so. ;-)

That said - I found another great video. I realize that a totally leftist group put it together and it is, therefore, inherently biased. So am I. Oh well. The clips however are not taken out of context. McCain really did say and believe (?) all the things Obama leveled at him during debate #1 related to going to war in Iraq. Here is the clip:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, love what you've done with the place;) C & C will have to share their spotlight for another few weeks. I'm a junkie too - this is better than the olympics. It's fun to live in a state that matters, huh?!