Sunday, April 6, 2008

Silly boys

Last night, the boys were in rare form. It was raining all day so they couldn’t go outside to play. We did lots of stuff, Nana even took them to Great Explorations for a while but it just wasn’t enough. By the end of the day, they had completely transformed into Thing 1 & Thing 2. If it’s been a while since you saw that cartoon or read the book, Thing 1 & Thing 2 are the Cat in the Hat’s helpers. Once unleashed, they tore threw the house like little Tasmanian devils. By the time Mike got home last night around 7:30, the boys were running through the house screaming their heads off. I was in their room doing something and could hear them just tearing through the house. I think they must have been chasing each other. Not sure. I was so exhausted after hours of being involved in such intense play, I just wasn’t moving much anymore. Mike immediately got involved in the action:


I sure do love all my silly boys!

No comments: