Saturday, December 8, 2007

Surprise visit

This weekend Ashley and her boyfriend, Rod, stopped by to visit. That was quite a stop since they live in Chicago. We hadn't seen Ashley since April so it was a great surprise.





Connor laughing


Grandparents having fun with their grandbabies


Mom and Cameron laughing


This was our Christmas card photo


This one also went in some of our Christmas cards


Boys playing




The lovebirds


Cameron saying good-bye to Ashley. You can tell he'll miss her!


We all will!

2 comments:

James and Melissa said...

Your boys are so cute! My husband and I recieved a referral for twin boys in late November! We can't wait to go get them!

Anonymous said...

OMG Erin!! I can't stand how cute they are. I really hope we can see you guys the next time we're in FL - maybe late summer or fall? I'm dying to meet those 2 in person and see them in action with Jackson - they'll have a blast altogether.