Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunday play

It's really hot and humid here in Florida now. Since everyone likes to play outside, this Sunday, I thought adding some water to the mix would be fun. The boys had a great time and we got some really cute pictures.



Right now, in the boys' world, all things belong on your head. Here Cameron's trying out a cup hat.


I'm still Connor's favorite toy and he thinks it's hysterical when I move my finger or hand over his mouth while he makes noise. Cameron's still trying to figure out what this cup's good for.


A bucket and a cup... hmmm...



Cameron has such an infectious smile!




THIS is what you do with it!!!



And I can get a drink with it.


Right on!


Taking a break


Moving the fun inside.



This smile made my day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're just so darn cute Erin! I love their little beer bellies!!

Anonymous said...

Erin, it is such fun to see the boys at play. thanks for sharing.
Nana