Thursday, December 18, 2008

quick update

I'm so swamped but just wanted to share a couple of really quick updates.

Cameron has pooped soley in the potty for the last two days. He tells me he needs to go and then goes. We are so excited about this. Hopefully someday soon he will no longer like wet diapers.

Connor does not like to poop in the potty. Even when he knows he needs to go, he prefers to do it in his diaper. Connor has developed a bit of a stutter. He does this mostly when he's upset or anxious. I have no experience with stuttering. Does anyone know anything about it or know of a resource you could share with me?

Here's a cute picture, just because:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys had an awesome holiday!

Stuttering is really common in this age group. Noah stuttered and I was really worried but it only lasted a few weeks and that was that. I think it happens when they are thinking way faster than their mouths can form words. There are various criteria for "real" stuttering problems that you can probably find online with a quick google search but most toddlers don't meet the criteria and it just works itself out!

Yay on the poop!