Sunday, August 12, 2007

At the playground

I took the boys to the playground this weekend. We've been before but it was only to swing. Now that they are walking and will tolerate shoes, I thought they'd like to check out the playground.

They were fascinated by the sand. The playground itself they didn't even notice!


Connor was doing this funny thing with his tongue all weekend. Is that a teething thing?


Silly boys!


Heading over to the swings...


No, Connor is not screaming in this picture. This is actually his normal look. Nana calls them the O boys for 1) our last name or 2) this typical expression of Connor's.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're HUGE! And they just keep getting cuter. I love the "O" face!

Anonymous said...

I love the O-boys. I'm always looking forward to seeing them each week. They definitely love to play hard as shown by their wrestling and being tossed on the bed. Give them some kisses from Nana xox