Monday, May 21, 2007

Cameron the ham!

Last night we put the boys down around 7:30. They normally settle down and fall asleep by 8 but, last night, they just did not want to go to sleep. So after several trips into their room to try and convince them it was time to sleep, around 8:30, I decided to go in and synch my Palm since they weren't sleeping anyway. While I was in there, I picked up Connor and we were standing by Cameron's crib when Cameron fell down. I didn't think much of it. He's a baby and he falls. But Connor thought it was hysterical. He was doing one of his big open mouth, head thrown back, belly laughs. Cameron got back up, was standing in front of us, and then fell again. Again, Connor cracked up. I started laughing. Cameron got more dramatic about it, putting his hands up in the air and making his eyes really big as he fell backward. It was the funniest, cutest thing ever! After a while of this, I needed to do something else with the computer so I put Connor in the crib with Cameron. He fell over and Cameron started crawling on top of him. They were laughing and wrestling. Very cute!

Also, Mike said that Cameron took his first step today! He's very good at standing unassisted now and Mike said he took a step and then sat down. So, not walking yet but any day now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so adorable! I'm so glad the boys amuse one another - there'll be years and years of that! Wow- Cameron is really close. Jackson is standing on his own from time to time, but hasn't gotten up the guts yet to attempt a step. We're certainly in no hurry!